viernes, 13 de febrero de 2015

WOULD YOU LIKE TO STUDY AT A FOREIGN UNIVERSITY?

Nowadays, the most part of students look forward to going to university. They watch it as a good way to improve their future in terms os work, since in the current period of crisis to have a curriculum with a university degree can open a lot of doors.


On the one hand, there's a large number of families that can't afford a university degree because the registration fees have incredibly increased. For this reason, they usually ask for grants. One of these ones thats allows you to study abroad is called "Erasmus".


On the other hand, I think that students who have an Erasmus and go to foreign universities to finish their formation have more and more opportunities to find a good job. However, this has even more advantages, for example, if the country has a different language from your native language, you can learn it more easily.


Taking all this into account, if I have the option to study at a foreign university, I will do it without any doubt. And what's more, I believe that it would benefit me, since I'm interested in studying languages.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario