sábado, 10 de octubre de 2015

Advantages and disadvantages about my city.

I live in a little village in the south of Granada, which is near Salobreña and Motril. It has about five thousand inhabitants, and it's sourrounded by several kilometres of countryside. The most part of its population are farmers, they grow up tomatoes, custard apples or peppers.In spite of being a little village, there aren't many elder people, and it is said to be the city with the highest natality rate.


I like my village because everybody knows each other, and we are like a big family. People are really nice and polite, and they always try to help you when you have troubles. One of the best things in the village is the school, where children learn a lot of new skills. Moreover, it is used to have two discos, but now, there are just a few bars where you can eat big and fabulous Spanish tapas, and there's such a fantastic atmosphere that you always have fun!


However, you can't judge a book by its cover, my village has some disadvantages, too. I would like to say that my village is perfect, but I would be lying. Firstly, we don¡t have any big malls to buy food or clothes, so we have to go to Motril or Salobreña. Secondly, I can't have my hair cut, since there isn't any hairdressers's.


Taking all this into account, not only do I think that families live very well there, but I also believe that businessmen can have here a confortable life. If I were major for one yaer, I would improve the museum to attract more tourism and would suggest that they build a mall.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario